If you’re eager to make the most out of your Google Analytics data, but just aren’t sure how to set it up without giving away your passwords, here’s what you do. (NOTE: You must have Manage Users permission to do this.)
1. Sign in to your Analytics account.
2. Select the “Admin” tab and go to the desired account/property/view.
3. In the VIEW column, click User Management.
4. Under “Add permissions for,” enter email@example.com.
5. Select the “Read & Analyze” permission
6. Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
7. Click Add.
Remember, you can change permissions for a user at any time.
Would you like for us to take a look at your web performance and make suggestions?